The Audit Process has two key stages:
- Application Stage
- Audit Stage
- The client fills in a form that gives us basic information about their organization, people involved and operation processes.
- Based upon the information provided, we furnish proposal to client. We furnish the proposal with complete details like costing, methodology, requirements, and accreditation scope, timescales, terms & conditions and general requirements.
- Following client’s acceptance of our proposal, an agreement is signed between the client and MQAS.
- Post agreement, a detailed audit plan is created by MQAS and shared with client. The idea is that the audit plan/schedule is agreed upon by MQAS as well as the client.
- Audit Management system documentation received from the client to determine adequacy with respect to the relevant standard.
- Compile a detailed report based on the study of the quality documentation and discuss the same with client.
- Client shall remove the inadequacies of the above steps and prepares the quality documentation to demonstrate the compliance.
- Conduct a pre-audit which will be a detailed, on-site audit of the client’s implemented documented system against the company's working practices and the appropriate quality standard.
- Stage-2 audit will be an assessment audit, which will be carried out after stage-1 audit’s inadequacies have been removed and the organization is all set to demonstrate the compliance to the selected international standard.
- At the close of the stage-2 audit, the Lead Auditor will leave his/her recommendation with the client organization. If any non-conformances are raised, they will be discussed at the earliest opportunity.