We are authorized training provider (REP) by PMI, USA. We have successfully conducted PMP training programs for corporate professionals inside their own campuses. We have capable and competent trainers with a cumulative experience of more than 50 years in the field of project management. We at MQAS leverage our vast and varied experience to deliver PMP trainings most effectively. This enables fast and easy learning of PMBOK concepts and preparation of PMP examination.
What is PMP Certification?
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a professional accreditation sponsored by Project Management Institute (PMI) and recognized worldwide. The number of PMP certified professionals exceeds 300,000 over 150 countries and continues to grow.
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Contract Training Program (PMP CTP) is designed to prepare the participants to take the PMP test and acquire the PMP certification. This program fulfils the PMI requirements of 35 contact hours which PMP aspirant must have before applying for PMP examination. Besides certification, this program also aims at making the participant effective Project Managers.
Benefits of PMP
- Globally recognized Project Management Certification
- Improve skills and knowledge
- Build self-confidence
- Enhance career opportunities and progression
Who should attend?
PMP certification is applicable to the following people across industries:
- Project and Program Managers
- Project and Team Leaders
- Delivery Managers
- QA, Business Analysts
What are advantages of our training program?
- Excellent Training Handbook based on PMBOK 4th Edition
- Series of Mind maps, a unique tool to fast track understanding
- Mock tests
- Support provided during the multiple stages of the exam application process
Some of our prestigious clients:
- IL&FS Environmental Division
- Momentum Infotech
- Secure Meters
- HCL Info systems