A leading Indian Software Product Development Company – developing software products in the e-governance and banking domains. Has implemented their products across numerous banks in India and internationally.
Successful CMMI ML5 DEV for software application development and maintenance activities
- configuration management was a critical area
- Reusability was an area of concern
- Productivity of individuals was seemingly high but it was not having desired affects on the improvements of organization’s business objectives
- Centralized QC team was overburdened with multiple full/patch releases
- Efforts were overshooting
Key Services Provided by us
- Gap analysis was carried out
- Training was provided to document the processes
- Conversion of organizational business objectives into tangible and quantitative form.
- Identified key metrics that were in line with the organization’s business objectives
- Applied Monte Carlo simulation and sensitivity analysis to validate the schedules if they were 95% confident to meet the planned effort.
- Established statistical models in such a way that each project could use Monte Carlo simulations and What-if analysis to predict performance of projects with respect to organizational goals
- Increase in mean of Productivity with reduction in Standard Deviation
- Increase in mean of QC Effectiveness with reduction in Standard Deviation leading to effective resource planning and availability utilization.
- Increase in mean of Defect Removal Effectiveness with reduction in Standard Deviation
- Reduction in mean of Delivery Cycle Time with reduction in Standard Deviation
Some of our prestigious clients:
- IL&FS Technology Limited
- NEC Copration
- Chainsea Information Integration Company Ltd Taiwan
- HCL Info systems
- Seasia Infotech Pvt. Ltd